We are aware of how COVID-19 has impacted us all. The safety and health of our clients, staff, families is our biggest priority. For children who use our playroom, we are asking parents to help children wash their hands before entering. We are taking every precaution however, it is not possible to ensure that our office is completely clear of all infectious contaminants.
If you or anyone in your family is experiencing flu-like symptoms, (cough, sore throat, fever or just not feeling well) please call to reschedule your appointment. If you do decide to stay home please contact your therapist about alternatives to in-person therapy.
Center for Child and Family Therapy is an organization of therapists and specialists dedicated to providing therapeutic assessments and treatment for children, adolescents, adults and families in Kitsap County. We have been in business for over 25 years. Our staff, associates and consultants offer integrated services, working together and with the community resources such as schools, physicians and DSHS.
If you are in a crisis or emergency, please contact 911 or a crisis line:
- Local Crisis Line at 1-888-910-0416 (crisis chat at http://www.imhurting.org)
- Statewide Crisis Connections 1-866-427-4747
- for Teens call 1-866-TEENLINK (833-6546) to talk by phone from 6-10 p.m. nightly (text from 6-9:30 p.m. nightly)
- Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 (text TalkWithUs to 66746)
We have two locations to better serve you in Bremerton and Port Orchard.
Reception hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For scheduling appointments at either location, please call:
- Behavior Issues
- School Issues
- Sexual Abuse Victims
- Family and Couples Conflicts
- Suicidal Ideation
- Emotional Problems Related to Dependency
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Peer Relationships
- Coping Skills
- Self Esteem
- Anger Management
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction